Friday, November 23, 2007

Obama on Drug Use

In a recent speaking engagement with high school students this week Barack Obama made a compelling case for a drug-free life, that they're a waste of time.

Obama told the students, "There were times when I got into drinking and experimented with drugs. There was a whole stretch of time when I didn't really apply myself a lot. ... I started realizing, 'Man, I've wasted a lot of time.'"

Contrast this with Bill Clinton's "I didn't inhale" horseshit and George Bush's telling reports basically to go fuck themselves when questions of his past with alcohol and cocaine were raised.

Barack Obama's straightforward, honest demeanor has been a refreshing change in American politics and his greatest strength as a presidential candidate.

Look's like Common's got his mind made up...

Download: Common - The People

1 comment:

M.Dot. said...

Thank you for the lainnnnnnnnnnnnnk.