Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Busta Meets Dilla


I know I just posted a Jay Dee related mixtape last week, but I couldn't resist. Mick Boogie released this mixtape yesterday through his website.
“The homie Busta Rhymes called me the other day following up on an idea I gave him months and months ago. So long ago that I actually forgot about it. He called me with four very specific words: ‘Check your inbox, son!’ When I opened it, I found song after song of unreleased craziness from Busta and the late, legendary J Dilla. So after a week of figuring out our strategy, it’s done. Mick Boogie + Busta + Dilla = Dillagence. The album of the year…and it’s not even an album!”
Busta Rhymes + Dilla Beats = Pure Boom Bap Joy.

Download: Mick Boogie & Busta Rhymes - Dillagence (link courtesy of illroots.com)

1 comment:

JayBrudy said...

Awesome post. The file didn't unpack correctly though :-(